The silence of the lambs




Hi everyone

Today I want to talk about a movie that I found it is a masterpiece. I'm talking about "The silence of the lambs". First of all, I want to say that I love thriller movies, I love puzzles and predict what it's going to happen next. This movie, it's full of mistery and it has a great photography. Well, the main characters in the movie are an FBI student (female, by the way) whose's name is Clarice Starling and in the other hand is Hannibal Lecter who is a convicted criminal who has to remain in a high security psyquiatric institution because he is a cannibal who has a disorder of greatness. 

Basically, he eats people for fun. 

The fact is, that Clarice has to work with Hannibal because they're looking (the FBI) to catch a serial killer and the person that they think that could help is Hannibal. Hannibal was a very hostil person, but when he knew Clarice, things changed and he was open to cooperative in excahnge of Clarice's secrets. That's how the film unfolds, in one stage you have the relationship between Clarice and Hanibal, and in the other stage you have the story and process of the serial killer, called Buffalo Bill (the case of Buffalo Bill was actually inspired by a real life serial killer). The movie has greats scenes and I really think it's one of my favourites.

I don't want to tell you more, if you haven't seen the movie yet, now is your time!

That's all, see u next week

Resultado de imagen para the silence of the lambs

Comentarios

Entradas populares